2006 Honda CRV Change Dome Light
The Honda CRV is a popular small-sized sport utility vehicle. In the center of the interior roof, there is a dome light that can be turned on, off or set to automatic. While the dome light bulb has a long life, it will eventually need to be replaced. The process is simple and can be done without any outside help. Grab a flat-head screwdriver and order the correct bulb replacement. Within a few minutes, you should be able to get the dome light working again.
|Bulb replacement #DE3175|
Change Dome Light
- Locate the dome light and set it to the "Off" position. Allow 10 minutes for the bulb to cool before attempting to replace it.
- Take the flat-head screwdriver and insert it into the space around the dome light cover.
- Pry off the cover by gently wiggling the screwdriver. There are four plastic prongs (two on each side) that hold the cover.
- Remove the cover once you have managed to pop out one side. The bulb will be visible.
- Pull the old bulb out of place and replace it with the new bulb.
- Insert the cover back into place and turn the light on to verify it was installed correctly.
Tips & Warnings
- The interior dome bulb type is number DE3175. Order a replacement bulb from Honda or a repair shop.