2003 Honda CRV Headlight Replace Assembly
Driving with a faulty headlight can result in a citation in most states. In addition, not only does driving with faulty headlights reduce your road vision, but oncoming drivers will not be able to see your vehicle. Therefore it is very important to replace a headlight as quickly as possible. Doing so on a 2003 Honda CRV is a simple process that requires only a replacement 9003 bulb, which can be purchased at any auto parts shop.
 Tools Used
|Replacement 9003 bulb|
 Replace Assembly
- Turn off the CRV's engine and open hood.
- Remove the electrical connector from the headlamp by pulling it straight out. Remove the rubber seal.
- Release the small metallic spring lift by pressing in and lifting up. Swing it off to the side and pull out the old bulb. Push the new bulb into the headlight assembly and click the metallic spring back into place.
- Reattach the rubber seal. Connect the electrical connector back into the headlamp assembly. Close the hood.
 Tips & Warnings
- Make sure not to touch the glass on the replacement bulb as it is especially sensitive to oils from your hand.