1979 Chevrolet Corvette Adjust Window
There are a number of reasons why you may wish to adjust a window on your 1979 Corvette. The window may have become damaged or it may have come off the window regulator slightly. The best way to solve this problem is to take the window off the window regulator and reattach it correctly. You can pick up the tools you need for the job from your local auto store.
 Tools Used
 Adjust Window
- Open up the door of your Corvette that contains the damaged window. Use a flat-head screwdriver to remove the door trim from its connectors. Carefully pull the trim away from the door. Take care not to break the trim.
- Use a Phillips-head screwdriver to remove the screws attached to the door panel. Lift the door panel off the door and place to one side.
- Move the window regulator so that it is at its lowest possible point within the door access panel.
- Use a wrench to remove the two mounting bolts that fix the window to the window regulator. Lift the window carefully out of the door frame.
- Place the window back in the door frame. Line up the bolt holes on the bottom of the window correctly with those on the window regulator. Attach the two mounting bolts between them both to secure in place. Reattach the door panel and trim by following the removal steps in reverse.